Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Name Change

Don't worry, I am still here and alive, I think. So far nausea is beating fatigue by a mile. I can no longer swallow any sort of pill with out it coming right back up. Food sucks most of the time, but I'm not complaining. I had my very first ultrasound today, so exciting! Not only did I get to see my babe, I got to see it's brother or sister. That's right folks, we are having TWINS! Shock does not even come close to describing what is going through my mind. Seriously, who decided I could be trusted with not only one, but two babies? Well... both little gummies looked good and healthy. Heart beats were in the high 120's-130's. They each have their own sacks, so fraternal twins it is. Holy crap... I am having twins, that means two little squeeshy beans. I am 6 weeks and 4 days today (well that what babies are measuring), estimated due date is April 16, 2014. I am so excited, and can't wait to see how this goes. Fingers crossed that they both behave and stay put tight until I am ready for them to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment