Sunday, May 5, 2013

Round 3

Well, just as I suspected round 3 was a bust. Follicles looked good, did my trigger shot and surprisingly I have felt really good for the last 2 weeks. I had my blood test and Friday and just knew it would be neg. I have an appointment Wed to meet with my Dr. and figure out what the next step is. I am wanting to move onto IUI and hopefully this will be our magic cure.
On a good note, my amazing husband just graduated from the University of Utah with his Masters degree Friday. He is awesome and does so much for me! Having something to celebrate made my test results seem a little less daunting. Now I am just waiting for AF to show her ugly head so we can continue on this crazy journey. I'm sure I'll have an update in a few days. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment