Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here I go again

IUI #2 has come and gone and I'm still alive to talk about it. Just like last time, everything has gone smoothly. I have felt great on the medications and am still feeling positive about things. I went in for my u/s on a fri and the NP thought I may have already ovulated, which would mean I would need to do my IUI that day. She wasn't sure though, it could also be a ruptured cyst. She had me get my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels, and would call me later that day. Well this would be all fine and dandy, except I was working the new 3 days (12 hour shift). Lucky for me I have an amazing friend who was willing to disrupt her whole day and come in for me if I needed her to. Thank heavens my blood work came back fine (actually low) and I didn't need her.
I did my trigger shot Sun. morning (man I hate those), and headed off to work. I went in Mon afternoon and had my IUI done. Just like last time, it was no big deal.  Now comes the dreaded TWW!!! I think it will go by pretty quickly this time. My youngest sister if getting married next week, and I have a ton of family in town to entertain me. I am hoping it'll all work out. Either way, I know my time will come.Until then I have been enjoying every minute I have with my sweet nieces that are on vacation at my house.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment